Picked for their extra space, packed with the newest technology and perfect for anyone eligible for the Motability scheme.
Our award-winning range has been built to help you enjoy your freedom. Each car has been specially designed with the latest technology and innovative safety equipment, so you can sit behind the wheel with confidence and peace of mind.
With Kia, it's not just any Motability car
There's no need to compromise on appearance, our range is as stylish as it is practical.
Our cars are perfect for everyday journeys, with practical cabins, good ride height and plenty of load capacity.
All our cars are designed to keep you safe. Most of our advanced safety equipment is standard, offering the latest technology across our range.
Make your trips smoother with our new 10.25” screen featuring Telematics, Navigation, Reversing Camera and Apple CarPlay/Android Auto.
All Kia Motability cars are available with automatic transmission to help make your journeys convenient and simple.
We’ll make sure your car stays in top condition with regular servicing and maintenance.
It’ll take more than a crack or chip to keep you off the roads. Whether you’re worn down or you’ve got a flat, we’ll replace it for free.
The Motability scheme keeps you covered, no matter what happens.
Sometimes things go wrong, but you’ll be protected with roadside assistance.
We’ll renew it for you, so you don’t have to.
Many adaptations are included in the price so you get the car that is right for you.
All our Motability cars come with a 60,000 mile allowance over 3 years, so you’re free to enjoy any journey.
Your insurance includes 3 named drivers, so you’ll never be stuck without a way to drive your Kia.
Have a question? We've answered a few frequent ones
What is included in the Motability Scheme?
We include everything you need to get yourself on the road: your brand new Kia car will be adapted to your needs, insured, serviced, maintained and taxed as part of the price, and we will replace your tyres and windscreen free of charge if you need us to. You just need to add petrol.
Am I eligible?
Anyone with a higher rate mobility allowance and at least 12 month’s award left is eligible. So, that includes:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (PIP
- War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
How often does my car need servicing?
Servicing varies from car to car, and mileage plus age are also factors. But when you pick up your Kia, we will give you the vehicle manual and service book, which will have all the information you need about servicing.
How do I apply?
If you’re eligible, applying is easy. In fact, it’s just three easy steps:
1. Contact us and arrange a test drive. We're fully trained about the Motability scheme, so can help find the right car for you.
2. During your appointment you’ll go through the Statement of Responsibilities form - this will make sure the car and scheme you’re considering are the right fit. .
3. Once you’ve picked your car, you’ll need to bring your Certificate of Entitlement, a recent utility bill and the driving licences of any drivers to be insured. If your proposed driver can’t come to the dealership, they’ll need to complete the Driver Fair Processing Declaration Form so the DVLA can check their licence.
And then, you’re good to go.